It’s really too bad that somebody thought they’d start doing body work, and primered the front fenders. Not that the paint on the car was worth saving, but at least it all would have matched, if they left it alone! Well, as luck would have it… I just happened to have in my paint cabinet, some old Acrylic Enamel that I used to paint a 1937 Firestone bicycle several years ago. This shade of green was nearly identical! I added a smidge of silver and sprayed it on, Tada! CLOSE ENOUGH! After some white with a little cream mixed in, again.. CLOSE ENOUGH for the two-tone. Now the lines of the car are visible!